A Carnegie Library ~ blending the old with the new...
The Makerspace at Thomas St. Angelo Public Library is a training area and do-it-yourself resource for hands on experiential learning.
- Reserve a time to use Cubelet robots
- Request to play a game with a VR Headset
- Request to use the robot games
- Come in anytime to use the Legos and other games.
- Take a class!
- Reserve the sewing machine
- Reserve the Cricut for your own project
- Take a class!
Visit the Makerspace
Reservations are required for a class or to create your own project on the Cricut. To request a reservation: Call (715) 822-2767.
All Makerspace equipment stays in the library, but check out the Library of Things to borrow related equipment.
The Cricut is an electronic cutting and drawing machine. Items can be created with material such as paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and more.
What can I do?
- Create a personalized mug using the mug press.
- Customize book bags using heat transfer vinyl and the Cricut.
- Watch videos on the Cricut Official YouTube page
- Check out project inspiration on Cricut’s Projects page
- Cricut’s Learning Page
You will asked to create a free account with an email and password to access.
- View tutorials and step-by-step instructions on Creativebug with your MORE Library Card.
- Sewing machine
- 3D pens
- Cubelet robots
- VR Headset
Thomas St. Angelo Public Library
1305 Second Ave.
Cumberland WI, 54829
715-822-2767 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 1:00 pm